Friday 13 June 2014

Sidetracked

I was supposed to sorting and packing for tomorrow's crop and got a bit sidetracked!
The friend I'm making the wedding album for is having her wedding reception tomorrow evening and I was planning to make a card for her at crop by my mind was running in circles with ideas so just had to go with it there and then ;) 
Having seen her wedding photos in the week I saw that the colours of her flowers were cerise and orange so used these colours as well as the pearlised ivory card and cerise ribbon I made her invitations with. 
These box cards are so addictive and attractive and versatile for any occasion. 
I'll have to plan something else to do at crop tomorrow but that shouldn't be too hard, I have lots of ideas and plans running round my head at the moment. Maybe now is the time to write a list before I forget them! 




No comments:

Post a Comment