Sunday 29 June 2014

Challenge accepted

I'm not one to turn down a challenge so when Rob suggested I create some bright tags to go on our holiday luggage I started thinking of ideas, scouring Pinterest, and doing what I do best - playing with papers! 
I am dots mad at the moment so when I came across some dotty papers in my stash I knew that's what I would use. They are from a collection called Here and There by American crafts and came with a sheet of travel associated stickers so fit in with my theme. 

I used my big shot and tag die from a Stampin up set I've got and cut 4 tags. The paper sheet was green with pin markers on one side and had different coloured 4x3" panels on the other so was able to have 4 different tags. 
  

Apart from the stickers in the collection I used some washi tape and other travel based stickers to decorate the tags then laminated them. 
I added eyelets, for strength, and ribbon in coordinating colours to attach to our suitcases. I finished them using poppers so we can use them again.

Hopefully this will mean we'll be able to spot our suitcases easier when they are on the carousel as no one will have the same tags as us :) 

I most probably won't post again now till after holiday so see you all in 3 weeks!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment